INFORMATION REGARDING THE TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
Our Site may use the following types of cookies for the purposes of improving user experience and tracking traffic:
- session cookies, which are stored during a browser session to enable normal use of the system and which are deleted from as soon as the browser is closed;
- persistent cookies, that are only read by our Site, stored on your device for a certain period of time, and not deleted when the browser is closed. Such cookies are used where we need to know who you are for future visits;
- performance and targeting cookies set by third party companies, namely third party vendors who monitor and analyze your access to and interaction with our Sire (Google Analytics, Google Dynamic Remarketing, Google AdWords, Facebook products, Hotjar etc.).
Besides, our Site may contain beacons, widgets and other technologies that mainly collect non-personal data related to your browsing propensities.
Information or data obtained by us with the use of automatic data collection technologies (cookies, widgets, beacons etc) may include:
- Internet Protocol (IP) addresses;
- Device or mobile IDs and/or the device model and type;
- Browser information, operating system information, and/or language preferences;
- The location and the preceding and succeeding websites you have visited, including which pages/parts/icons of the Site your interacted with;
- Applications you click on and how often; and
- The pages of our Site or Application(s) you visit, and how long you spend on each page.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION OR DATA OBTAINED BY US WITH THE USE OF AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES:
Automatic or passive collection technologies help us better understand user behavior, tell us which parts of our Site and the Application(s) you have visited, stayed on, and facilitate and measure the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches. These technologies can also be used to help us understand your preferences based on previous or current activity, which enables us to provide you with improved Services. We also use these technologies to help us compile aggregate data about our Site traffic and interaction with the Site so that we can offer you better experience and tools in the future.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
HOW TO CHANGE COOKIES SETTINGS:
Most web browsers allow control over cookies through the browser settings. You can change your browser’s settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. You can visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org to find out more about cookies and how to set cookie preferences in your browser.