INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect your personal data and non-personal (unidentified) data when you use this Site.
The personal data we may collect, store and use includes only:
- voluntarily-provided personal information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through this Site or information provided by subscribing to our e-mail newsletter (including your email address, name, telephone numbers);
- Automatically collected location-related information which potentially may be used to identify you personally (including hostname of the accessing device, IP address, cookie ID, time of your session etc.).
We may collect, store and use certain non-personal (unidentified) technical information transmitted by your computer in order to improve functionality of the Site and provide you with a better user experience (including the type of browser and the operating system that uses your device, the language setting, the access time, IP addresses, page view history, and other usage information. etc.). This information is collected also for research and analysis purposes about your use of the Site.
LEGAL BASIS FOR HANDLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In case your personal information is protected by EU data protection law (GDPR) we may only handle your personal data by having a certain legal ground. The processing of your personal data is necessary in pursuit of the “legitimate interests”, the legitimate interests in this context mean the valid interests we have in processing your personal data that are not overridden by your interests in data privacy and security.
We process users` personal information and use direct marketing as part of this legitimate interest.
We may contact you through electronic messaging services including emails, text messages and similar services about our Site and services and promotions which may be interested to you. You have the right at any time to ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
USING COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
In operating our Site, we use “cookies”. Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners in order to make their websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
Our Site uses the following types of cookies for the purposes of improving user experience and tracking traffic:
- session cookies, which are stored during a browser session to enable normal use of the system and which are deleted from as soon as the browser is closed;
- persistent cookies, that are only read by our Site, stored on your device for a certain period of time, and not deleted when the browser is closed. Such cookies are used where we need to know who you are for future visits;
- performance and targeting cookies set by third party companies, namely third-party vendors who monitor and analyze your access to and interaction with our Sire (Google Analytics, Google Dynamic Remarketing, Google AdWords, Facebook products, Hotjar etc.).
Besides, our website may contain beacons, widgets and other technologies that mainly collect non-personal data related to your browsing propensities. We use such technologies for regular operations, including collecting statistical information about your use of the Site and adapting it to your personal preferences. The information collected by such third party tracking analytics on our behalf helps provide technical diagnostic and analysis tools.
How to Change Cookies Settings
You can visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org to find out more about cookies and how to set cookie preferences in your browser.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
We do not sell or disclose any personal data to any third party other than as follows.
We share data with our controlled affiliates and subsidiaries; when required by law or to respond to legal process; to protect our customers; to protect lives; and to maintain the security. Therefore, we may share your information with other companies. The laws of the countries where these companies are based may not be the same as those in the EU, but your information will be treated with the same high standard of care wherever it’s processed within the corporate family.
We can share the personal data we gather about you with the third parties located within the countries which have the jurisdiction that differs from the country you live in. This is usually related to the countries which are not regarded as a part of European Economic Area (EEA) and which may not offer the same safeguards to personal data protection as within the EEA. As a result, you give your consent that we may transmit, process, and store the personal data of yours beyond the bounds of the EEA. If such transfer of personal data takes place, we ensure that we will protect the data to a level which meets the EU requirements.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Please note that We completely realizes the importance of information security and the techniques needed to secure information. We are keeping all of the Personal Information which was obtained from you in a protected database within Our secured network and under active leading security software. We take steps to ensure Our subsidiaries, agents, affiliates, and suppliers also employ adequate levels of security.
We take measures to deal with any personal data breach that we suspect, and will inform you and all relevant regulation authorities of any violation if we are required to do so by law.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We will legally store your Personal data for the relevant retention period. If there is no legal requirement for us to retain the data, we will only store it for as long as we need to.
Under the privacy laws, you have a number of rights that you can exercise free of charge:
- Right of access and correct the record of your personal data. It means that you have a right to obtain or request a copy of your personal data that is stored with us or request to update or correct the personal data if you believe it is incorrect.
- Right to erasure. You can ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing.
- Right to object to processing of your personal data. Where we are processing your data for the purposes of any legitimate interests, you can object at any time to this processing.
- Right to restrict use of your personal data. This right allows to restrict the processing of your data for specific purposes.
- Right to data portability. You have a right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a machine-readable format. Where secure and technically feasible such data can be transmitted to another data controller by us.
- Right to complain to your local data protection authority.
If you wish to execute any of these rights, please contact us at email address, specified in contact section below.
LINKS THIRD-PARTY SITES