Bitcoin Casinos Australia
Since it appeared, Bitcoin has greatly impacted the gambling industry and is especially popular among Australian players. Bitcoin transactions are 100% legal and safe, and the number of Australian online casinos that allow this method is constantly rising. If you want to try Bitcoin gambling Australia, we have a list of the best online casinos that have embraced this method.
Best Bitcoin Casinos Australia
Best Bitcoin Casino Australia Payment
Bitcoin is a virtual currency that allows trading without using third parties and government taxing. This payment method is popular among players because all transactions are protected. Bitcoin transactions use sophisticated encryption technology that provides an extra layer of security.
The method is independent of banks and doesn’t require an intermediary to do a transaction. Payment can be done fast and anonymously; players don’t need to provide personal and transactional information.
Financial institutions and government agencies do not regulate cryptocurrency payments. Also, the taxation system is completely different from real money payments.
General Information About Bitcoin
Everyone started excepting this new payment method, and online casinos started.
Here is some information about depositing and withdrawing using one of the most popular cryptocurrencies.
|Official Launch Date||3 January 2009|
|Minimum Deposit||0,0001 BTC|
|Maximum Deposit||It depends on the casino’s policy|
|Fees||Lower than other traditional banking methods, usually around 0.7 AUD per transaction|
|Apps||Crypto Wallets; available for Android and iOS|
Best Crypto Casino Australia
Many Australian online casinos have fully embraced cryptocurrency as a payment method.
Here is a list of the best casino with Bitcoin.
|Online Casino||Minimum Deposit|
|King Billy||0.0005 BTC|
|Fast Pay Casino||0,0001 BTC|
|7Bit Casino||0,0005 BTC|
How To Purchase Bitcoins?
Before you try crypto gambling Australia, you must first purchase your cryptocurrency. There are several ways to buy Bitcoin:
- Individual seller: buy from someone who has Bitcoins and wants to sell them.
- Bitcoin exchange: purchase from one of the Bitcoin exchanges online. You can pay using your credit card or even cash.
- P2P marketplace: visit a P2P marketplace and get a Bitcoin in exchange for a service or goods.
- Bitcoin mining: this requires special skills and knowledge of programming and hardware.
Once you purchase them, you need an e-wallet to store them. There are several excellent crypto wallets, so choose one that perfectly fits your requirements.
How to Make Deposit in Bitcoin Casinos Australia?
Depositing in an Australia crypto casino is super easy, and if you follow these steps, you’ll do it successfully in a matter of minutes:
- Choose the best crypto casino Australia that allows Bitcoin depositing and click on the Cashier’s section
- Choose Bitcoin as your payment method and write your Bitcoin wallet’s public address
- Copy and paste your Bitcoin wallet’s public address into the required line on the online casino website
- Open your wallet and enter your password to finish the transaction
Once the Bitcoins are submitted to your casino account, select your desired amount
How To Withdraw in Australian Crypto Casino?
Withdrawing your winnings in online crypto casino Australia is also very simple. Here is how to do it:
- Click on the Cashier’s section and claim a withdrawal.
- Copy the deposit address from your wallet and enter it into your online crypto casino account.
- Select the amount you want to withdraw and confirm the transaction.
- Depending on the casino’s policy, your winnings will instantly be on your crypto wallet or in a couple of hours.
You need to wager a certain amount of money in the casino to make a withdrawal. Make sure you fulfill the wagering requirements before you claim your winnings.
How to Convert Bitcoins Winnings to Other Currencies?
There are mainly 2 ways to convert your BTC casino winnings into cash:
- Third-party exchange broker: a method commonly known as a cryptocurrency exchange. Choose a reliable broker and complete the verification process. Deposit your Bitcoins in your account and then cash them out. Your money will be in your bank account or PayPay account in 4-6 days.
- Peer-to-peer platforms: choose a reliable peer-to-peer exchange platform. Sign up and find potential buyers to whom you can sell your Bitcoins for cash. These platforms allow you to stay anonymous.
Is Bitcoin A Safe and Secure Payment Method?
Bitcoin is considered to be one of the most secure transaction methods. Since it appeared on the market, creators have worked hard to provide users with top security.
Here are some of the reasons why Bitcoin is 100% secure:
- It uses secure cryptography: Bitcoin uses a special system called a blockchain. This system includes top-notch technology supported by secure core concepts and cryptography. It uses 256-bit SHA hash functions, the same level of security as the military, to protect it.
- It is decentralized: the cryptocurrency’s network has more than 10,000 nodes all over the globe to keep track of all transactions. This means that it’s extremely difficult to hack one of the nodes.
Bitcoin doesn’t use encryption.
Bitcoin might be the first cryptocurrency that went official, but many others are excellent. Here are some of the best and most popular cryptocurrencies:
- Bitcoin Cash
What Games Are Available in Australia?
Bitcoin casino Australia has partnered with the same software providers. This indicated that gamblers would have access to the same games as with other payment methods.
Some of the most popular crypto casino games where you can make a Bitcoin deposit include:
- Video poker
- Live dealer games
Pros and Cons of Gambling in Crypto Casino Australia
- Safe transactions
- Fast depositing and withdrawal
- High level of anonymity
- Low transaction fees
- A variety of games are available
- Transactions are not always taxed
- Special bonuses and promotions
- Not accepted in all online casinos
- Payments are irreversible
- How do crypto casinos operate?
Crypto casinos are just like regular online casinos. The only difference is that they allow depositing and withdrawing using the most popular cryptocurrencies.
- Can I use Bitcoin as a legal payment method in Australian online casinos?
Bitcoin is an extremely popular transaction method among Australian gamblers. This payment option is 100% legal and secure in Australia, and the number of online casinos incorporating it is constantly rising.
- Is there any Bitcoin app that I can use?
There is no particular Bitcoin app, but the most highly recommended app for taking care of your Bitcoin wallet is Coinbase. The Android app will help you best manage your cryptocurrency.
- What’s the deposit and withdrawal time using Bitcoin?
In most cases, depositing and withdrawing with Bitcoin is instant. On the other hand, different casinos have different policies, so sometimes, the transaction time is implied by the online casino Bitcoin itself. Nevertheless, depositing doesn’t take more than minutes, and withdrawing won’t take longer than a couple of hours.
- Are there any additional fees when making Bitcoin transactions in online casinos?
The fees depend on the chosen online casino. Some casinos don’t have additional fees for Bitcoin casino payments, while others charge fees lower than other traditional banking methods, usually around 0.7 AUD per transaction.
- Can I get additional bonuses and promotions when making a Bitcoin deposit?
Most Bitcoin casinos award their gamblers special bonuses and promotions when depositing with cryptocurrency. Some of the most popular are the welcome bonus and the no-deposit bonus.